Join Us Today - Bulgarian Association of the Software and Services Industry
I. The Association collects funding for its activity through:
1. An annual membership fee, which is collected by rules outlined by the General Assembly.
The membership fee must be paid by existing members until the end of January of the current year. New members of BASSI must pay the membership fee until 10 days after being accepted. The exact sum is to be determined based on the date of admission, as follows:
Month of Admission
Membership fee for the year
2. Additional membership fees, as well as special contributions, which are collected voluntarily from some or all members to finance specific activities and initiatives of BASS and after prior written confirmation.
3. Donations by individuals or companies in Bulgaria and abroad.
4. Activities for fund-collection.
5. Grants by the state.
6. Business activity connected to the primary goals of the Association.
The annual membership fee is as follows:
1. Regular members – small and medium companies* → 1100 BGN,
large companies* → 1900 BGN
2. Associated members – small and medium companies * → 900 BGN,
large companies * → 1600 BGN
3. Partners – 0 BGN
*as per the Bulgarian law for small and medium companies
III. The membership fee should be paid according to the rules outlined in I.1, but with a resolution of the Executive Council the fee can be reduced for activities supporting the Association, such as providing discounts, services or products to support BASSI.
IV. The membership fee should be paid via wire transfer to the following bank account:
IBAN BG51UNCR70001524025419, UNICREDIT BULBANK